- Human Potential at the Core of Socio‐Economic Theory
- Values, Beliefs, and Conceptualization of Costs
- The Convergence of Lean Six Sigma and SEAM to Maximize Performance in Organizations
- The TFW Virus: Why So Many Organizations Act in Ways That Hurt Their Interests
- Applying Socio‐Economic Approach to Management in Lebanon: Challenges, Design, and Results
- Strengthening the SEAM Community in North America, Part Deux: A Longitudinal Case Study in Group Dynamics
- The Third Industrial Revolution and SEAM
The book is available to order online in paperback and hardcover.